To become part of creating, developing and installing Holovis control systems worldwide. Responsible for designing, programming, testing and training requirements of control systems for highly specialised attractions and immersive experiences incorporating, multi-channel displays, 3D and 4D theatre set ups, spatial audio systems, portable and permanent Dome Theatres and fully immersive 3D virtual reality. Overseeing planning, scheduling, build, FAT, SAT and end user training.
Manage all your workload including planning and scheduling of testing, programming and commissioning tasks at our Orlando facility and on customer sites globally.
- Show control programming eg. Alcorn McBride, Medialon
- Image Generator/Media server setup and configuration
- Audio DSP and/or lighting programming experience desirable
- Writing functional specifications
- UI and UX design for control systems
- Create custom control code and modules
- Change control
- IP network design
- Creating and executing test plans
- Coordinate on-site training and administer client sign off.
- Ability to create, write and edit control code
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Weekly reports and progress meetings
- Professional programming experience in the audio visual industry.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of current products and trends in theme park audio, video, show control, and/or related industries.
- You must have the right to work in the USA, and to travel without restrictions on your passport
- This role will involve extensive travel, including overseas postings, you must be ready to deploy for periods of 3weeks to 6 months. Longer postings are available.
Send your CV to email@example.com . Go ahead and show us something interesting from your portfolio.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|
|addressRegion||Orlando, FL, USA|